Logistics Management Analysts: 34916
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Logistics Management Analysts in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives.
- Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- PBUSE Proficient
- Must be proficient in MILSTRIP and commercial logistic requirements
- Proficient in Aircraft Pallet Building
- Be willing to travel domestic and international
- Must posses a TS clearance; SCI eligible (TS/SCI clearance is required for this position)
- Must be able to keep up in a fast pace work environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)