Who we are:
AerSale® is a global leader and market innovator specializing in aviation products and services to meet the growing demand for aftermarket support in global passenger, cargo, and government segments. Featuring complete aircraft nose-to-tail, value-added offerings, including Aircraft & Component Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Services (MRO), Aircraft & Engine Sales and Leasing, Used Serviceable Material (USM) Sales and Parts Exchange, Flight Equipment Asset Management Services, Internally developed aircraft and component modifications (engineered solutions) designed to enhance aircraft performance and operating economics (e.g. AerSale®, AerTrak® and AerAware).
For more information, visit us at www.aersale.com.
What we Offer:
- Sign On Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- 100 Employer Paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Education Reimbursement (related field)
- Employee Referral Program and Recognition Program
- Paid Holidays and 15 Paid Time Off Days annually
- Two (2) years aircraft planning/pricing and proficient in A.D. research, familiar with Maintenance Programs and can read and understand Aircraft manuals and drawings.
- Four (4) years commercial aircraft experience.
- A&P Certification (preferred, not required).
- Must be able to receive an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License within the first 2 years after date of hire.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of package preparation to ensure all five phases of package development are completed efficiently on time and accurately.
- Estimate customer supplied work packages and programs for individual skills and identify the material and tooling requirements. Determine cumulative program cost for labor hours by skill.
- Prepare work packages for Control production booth operations.
- Create billing group matrix for cost accounting to support customer and AerSale billing requirements.
- Enter individual work cards into Pentagon System with job description, estimated man-hour requirements by skill and any customer card references as necessary.
- Produce paperwork with bar codes or attach bar code labels to customer paperwork for labor and material tracking.
- Research all technical reference data needed to accomplish work cards and attach to work deck where applicable.
- Develop aircraft master phasing chart listing all work cards to be completed by day for each check and above project and provide a master flowchart to support the plan.
- Update chart weekly on production floor for completed and rescheduled tasks, additional milestone (major discrepancies), departure date, etc., as input is provided by aircraft maintenance management personnel.
- Provide aircraft post-departure analytical report as required to show each projects performance criteria.
- Assist management in forecasting all manpower, facility, tooling, and material requirements using customer provided work scopes.
- Schedule pre-induction meetings for all Maintenance and other support staff as necessary to provide an overview of each projects work scope.
- Maintain a lesson learned file for each project.
- Perform technical writing abilities to convert Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins & various documents into task cards for mechanic signoffs.
- Turn over to production a complete work package which consists of pre-dock and contract review, work package, manpower requirements, tooling and material requirements and all appropriate technical data attached.
- Understand and be able to accomplish the functions of all other members in the Planning office.
- Assist management with forecasting all manpower, facility, tooling, and material requirements using customer provided work scopes.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Abilities and Skills:
- Computer use: PC and mainframe, must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access, and Project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft related scheduling and maintenance packages.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.