Production Control Monitor
AIRBORNE Tampa •
, Florida, United States
This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical, clerical, and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Work Control Center.
Minimum Requirements And Qualification
Major Responsibility Areas And Duties
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a related field and/or work, or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Ensures that employee is assigned and working proper pre-assigned jobs using a computerized wand system. Uses work packages, job control cards, labor-hour estimates, job descriptions, project categories, charge numbers, to meet established schedules.
- Monitors complete and incomplete job cards. Makes reports, as required, on status of schedule.
- Notes data, number of hours charged to card, and number of established budget hours.
- Performs general clerical duties, to include setting up files, reproducing paperwork, and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Updates project flow as required and directed by the Supervisor.
- Controls customers task cards during visit changing the status as needed.
- Continually audits task cards to ensure tally matches the actual open cards.
- Enters labor standard for non-routines and ensures billable non-routines are signed by customer
- Update visit flow chart as required
- Audits completed work cards prior to closing.
Physical Requirements And Environmental Conditions
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation, not determined at time of hire.
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
AIRBORNE Tampa is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)