STS Technical Services is hiring a Production Coordinator to work with a Fortune 350 client of ours in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
This role will involve daily production planning of the kit installation and maintenance of US Military vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warranty parts orders and non-warranty parts quotations and order via parts order system.
- Responsible for updating the parts tracker weekly and keeping service team aligned with the parts status.
- New delivery management
- Prepare training materials
- Checking training materials inventory and work with supplier to ensure compliance
- Coordinate and prepare delivery lists
- Monitor workflow on shop floor
- Manage client expectations with delivery dates
- Formal education in Business Administration or related field. AS, BA, BA, MS
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience production planning/scheduling
- Strong computer skills required including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Why Should I Apply?
- Work Schedule – Mon- Thurs. 6:30am-4:30pm Fridays 6:30am-10:30am.
- 10 annual paid holidays
- Paid vacation after 6 months
- Work in a brand new temperature controlled facility
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits offered
- Top compensation for the area
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.