STS Technical Services •
If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS Technical Services is hiring Recruiters to join its award-winning team in Brookfield, Wisconsin.We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary and generous commissions
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- 14 days of paid time off per year to start
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- An award-winning company culture
At STS Technical Services, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction.
- Aviation background or experience in qualifying, interviewing, and selecting personnel for temporary or direct labor preferred.
- Relevant office experience including sales is also preferred along with a bachelor degree.
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work with computer systems
- Effective Problem Solver
Nature of Work:
- Attracting the most qualified employees available and matching them to the open positions for which they are best suited.
- Screen, interview, test, qualify and hire applicants using the Company’s computer database in documenting all recruiting efforts and comments.
- Review resumes and make outbound calls from various sources, such as from query reports based on skills, geographical areas, and last contact dates.
- Exercise ability to recognize possible leads such as layoffs, advertisements, internet, and follow up on the leads.
- Proper processing of daily duties as tasked by the Recruiting Management team, and their Team Lead.
- Follow up with employees that complete or terminate assignments and route to another assignment.
- Obtain referrals from candidates and follow up with referrals.
- Recruiter must be thoroughly familiar with the Company and the Company’s policies and procedures with regard to job site wages and benefits, advances, payroll, and working conditions of assignment.
- Recruiter must be have clear understanding of governmental regulations pertaining to pre-employment and random drug testing, five to ten year background checks and criminal checks, drug bar regulation, and employment eligibility verification in accordance with the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Maintain rapport with candidate after hire in order to provide effective customer service and place candidate for subsequent assignments.
- Recruiter must be a team player–able to work with fellow recruiters and support staff.
It will fall upon each Professional Recruiter to be responsible to achieve the following goals:
- To maintain or exceed our current levels of response and effort required to locate, assign and retain the number of employees required in the field to meet our clients’ needs
- Work with the other members of the Recruiting Department, to provide the best candidates we are able, within the timeframes requested
- To continue improving processes, which effect a positive change in efficiency.
- To make every effort to increase gross profits and revenue, by reviewing each order we receive, to see how cost effective we can be in locating and placing qualified candidates as expediently as possible
- Decrease amount of Bad Debt accrued, as caused by delinquent wage advances and travel pay monies.
- Maintain and try to exceed to average show ration maintained over the prior years recruiting efforts.
- Maintain an average of 75 calls processed daily
- Have an active headcount of 35 technicians working for them in the field by the end of the first year’s employment.
- Have an average of 3 hires per week.
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with applicants using industry terminology.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must enjoy healthy competition with fellow recruiters.
- Must be willing to devote many hours on the telephone and at the office.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient.
- Must be determined, persistent and thorough.
- Should be computer literate.
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular – All other salaried employees (except non-exempt salaried and officers/executives) not subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act
Promotions & Growth:
- Promotions are based on employee’s performance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)