Join an innovative company with over 40 years of success in the airline industry. Empire Airlines is seeking an A&P Mechanic to join our team!
Empire Airlines has been a FedEx Feeder operator since 1988, providing flight and maintenance services throughout the Western United States. Our fleet of aircraft consists of ATR 42s, ATR 72s and Cessna 208 Caravans which operate from 18 bases and service over 40 cities, moving FedEx overnight cargo.
**For more information and to apply online, please visit our Jobs Page which is accessible through our website at: https://empireairlines.com/home/careers/corporate-operations/
The Safety & Security Coordinator is responsible for developing and enhancing components of the Company's safety and transportation security programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the development and operation of Empire's Safety Management System and related processes, and ensure the Safety Management System's recordkeeping requirements are adhered to.
- Oversee the Safety Assurance Program; schedule and conduct IEP and Safety Assurance audits; review new and existing audit plans; collect and distribute audit results; ensure audits are performed within specified parameters.
- Analyze FOQA, ASAP and other safety data in support of departmental activities; prepare safety monitoring and measurement reports; serve as a point of contact for data analysis vendors.
- Monitor and track safety concerns that may be submitted by employees; assist in identifying hazards, assessing risks, and developing methods to mitigate risk; track and analyze risk-mitigation processes.
- Coordinate meetings and distribute agendas and minutes for FOQA, the ASAP Safety Council and the Safety Management System; respond to internal and external requests for safety information.
- Audit Safety Department Manuals; perform monthly facility safety inspections and other routine inspections; audit and maintain the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) database; maintain records for the Respirator Fit Test Program; coordinate respirator medical evaluations and fit tests.
- Assist in conducting Safety and Security Training for Empire employees; establish and maintain safety promotion programs, maintain the Safety Department's website and safety communications programs.
- Investigate accidents, incidents and workplace injuries involving customers, company personnel and/or equipment.
- Serve as the Alternate Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator (AOSC) and conduct security training; maintain records of security training; administer the Master Crew List; coordinate fingerprinting and background checks; serve as liaison with TSA as required.
- Serve as positive role model for ethical behavior, and promote and support the mission of Empire Airlines.
- Other related duties as assigned.