Senior Azure Cloud Administrator - Madison, MS/Indianapolis, IN
Vertex Aerospace •
The Vertex Company is looking to add an experienced Senior Microsoft Cloud Administrator to our growing team. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a proactive, highly motivated individual. This includes support of physical and virtual servers at multiple locations.
- Design, implement, configure, and maintain various Azure SaaS Cloud Services such as Azure AD, Teams, Intune, AAD Connect, Exchange Online, and O365.
- Deploy and maintain Azure IaaS Virtual Machines and Azure Application and Networking Services to support growth into the cloud.
- Optimize Azure buildouts for cost/performance (VM optimization, reserved instances, etc.)
- Own the business relationship with the Microsoft account team to ensure we are taking advantage of all of Microsofts training, sales, support, and other offerings.
- Recommend, develop, plan, manage, implement, and fully document IT projects
- Identify improvements to IT documentation, network maps, processes/procedures, and tickets
- Manage and respond to escalated client inquiries
- Research products and new technologies to increase the efficiency of business and operations
- Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field AND +8 years of experience as experience Azure and Office365 services OR education/experience equivalent. (Associate degree AND +12 years of experience, OR H/S AND +16 years of experience).
- Provide support and insight into Azure
- The ability to work completely independently or with a team
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Energetic, able to switch gears quickly from task to task
- Desire to learn; independently and on the job
- US Citizenship required
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- MCSD (Azure Solutions Architect) or MCSE (Cloud Platform and Infrastructure)
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)