Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field or, a combination of education & work experiences equivalent to the knowledge, skill and capabilities
PHR/SPHR accreditation or similar HR professional qualification.
7+ years’ experience in progressive HR positions with experience leading and growing direct reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong communicator with ability to appropriately challenge stakeholders to positively impact decisions and solutions.
- Strong experience counseling, influencing and advising business leaders/executives in decision making.
- Autonomous leader with ability to own senior business relationships and manage through
ambiguity and change.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of HR standards, principals and best practices.
- Experience managing teams and supporting businesses across multiple sites/locations.
- Demonstrated experience providing consultative HR leadership in a professional, dynamic environment.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Collaborative, team-oriented leader.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to travel to various locations at least 2x per quarter
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met and/or encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.