Under minimal supervision, responsible for the general oversight of a candidate visit relative to recruiting. This position creates a positive first impression and is one of the initial points of contact for hiring managers, candidates, and applicants. Provides day-to-day support to all departments and candidates during the staffing process.
- Assists internal and external individuals through the application process. Meets and greets candidates. Ensures that all candidates and hiring managers are promptly, courteously, and professionally attended to throughout the staffing process.
- Tracks candidates through the interview/orientation process.
- Schedules interviews and prepares agendas for hiring managers. Assures all accommodations are made for the candidate visit. Interfaces with all levels of management and candidates.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of new hire information in the applicant tracking system for payroll and benefits purposes.
- Maintains regular and direct contact with applicants to ensure the staffing experience is positive.
- Ensures compliance of records (FAA, OFCCP, EEOC).
- Schedules drug screens. Ensures screen is conducted per corporate policy.
- Submits appropriate paperwork to ensure import/export guidelines are followed.
- Acts as a liaison between Staffing and Security to ensure background checks are conducted on all new hires.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information (salary, position paygrade, etc.).
- Provides feedback to the Staffing Management regarding candidate and hiring manager perceptions and satisfaction levels.
- Acts in a safe manner and seeks to ensure the safety of others in the immediate work environment.
- Performs a wide range of special projects as assigned.
- Assists with recruiting events as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Typical Experience and Qualifications:
- Communication and Relationship Building Skills: Strong communication skills are vital. This includes experience collaborating with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters. Building relationships with stakeholders, delivering clear instructions and addressing concerns are key aspects of this role.
- Onboarding Expertise: A comprehensive understanding of onboarding best practices and track record of successfully managing the onboarding process for new hires.
- Talent Acquisition Knowledge: A solid understanding of Talent Acquisition processes.
- HR Compliance Knowledge: Familiarity with human resources policies, procedures and employment laws. They should be well versed in ensuring compliance with legal requirements, managing employment documentation and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Project Management Abilities: The ability to manage multiple onboarding projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines is important. They will need to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for each individual.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset: Experience in evaluating and refining onboarding processes is valuable. They should have a proactive approach constantly seeking ways to enhance the onboarding experience, streamline workflows to optimize efficiency.
The senior onboarding coordinator position is versatile position that can be based at any Aircraft Company's location in the United States. While preference is typically given to candidates who can work a hybrid schedule onsite, remote work arrangements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.