Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
This role is key to helping Bombardier grow the Bombardier Specialized Aircraft (BSA) by providing a strategic framework on key projects, identifying potential growth opportunities and creating/revising key material for customers and/or key events. Reporting to the Manager, BSA Programs - the candidate will have the following responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Create and update the BSA 5-year strategic plan and growth strategy including the cross-functional coordination and detailed plan to meet revenue and EBIT targets.
- Lead and obtain the initial stakeholder buy-in and present progress reports to senior and executive management.
- Lead, create and perform periodic updates of the market forecast by working with Sales and Market Analysis.
- Identify market trends and potential opportunities and suggest appropriate strategies / course of action.
- Lead the relationship with marketing and communications to collaborate and define BSA strategy for material such as:
- Design and update of BSA website
- Define the Marketing and communication budget and lead the collateral / publications design (publications, press release, videos, interviews, brochures, etc.)
- Oversee key shows & events planning and execution (to maximize budget spend)
- Lead and support new product development with key partners (internal and external)
- Lead the social media campaigns content creation and publication
- Lead the collaboration with internal teams (such as engineering, or customer support) to identify key features, attributes and benefits for Bombardier Specialized Aircraft products and/or services.
- Lead the collaboration with the government relations teams to promote information sharing and increase BSA’s international market awareness.
- Create, prepare and present relevant executive presentation material for sales campaigns or special events.
- Support specific bids and proposal from project kick-off to internal approvals and customer submission (when needed).
- Support program management campaigns to ensure projects are completed within budget, on-time and meeting customer expectations (when needed).
- Plan lead and execute special projects to help grow the division.
- Organize, prepare and present progress reports for recurring governance reviews.