Systems Analysts (Level 3): 36774
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Systems Analysts for remote work in the United States.
- The primary focus of this role is to provide HR technology implementation project management support including project planning, roles and responsibility definition, requirements documentation and process maps, solution design, testing support, and effective deployment and change management.
- This role will support ongoing and new enterprise HR technology initiatives as needed.
- This role serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and provides support with project management to ensure successful deployment of HR technology, serves as a technology expert to translate functional objective into technical requirements and actively facilitates integration and alignment across functional HR processes, data governance and HR technology roadmap.
- This role will work closely with HR functional customers, enterprise IT team and HR technology vendors.
- Support implementation project start up to ensure robust project management methodology, tools, rhythms and artifacts are established
- Support project planning, including charter development, scope definition, roles and responsibilities matrix, deliverables, milestones and schedule, resourcing, stakeholder identification, risk assessment and tracking, and project status reporting for duration of the implementation project.
- Support business process and policy analysis to discover and document functional requirements.
- Support business process engineering and documentation efforts to drive system configuration and solution design
- Support technical writing for RFI/RFP, requirements and testing efforts
- Support user acceptance testing
- Engage process and data experts to support data mapping and conversion during implementation efforts
- Facilitate integration and coordination across HR technology portfolio, socialize and maintain commitment to roadmap
- Advocate for functional, technical configuration, data and user experience alignment across HR technology stack
- Ensure HR technology implementation/enhancements align with enterprise technology modernization mandates
- Facilitate agreement and decisions required to move the project forward, liaison among functional customer, IT and vendor
- Align implementation resources, monitor schedule and risk and support return to green plans
- Other related duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)