Technical Recruiters (Remote Work): 36711
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Remote Technical Recruiters to join its award-winning team.We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
- Screen, interview, test, qualify and hire applicants using the Company’s computer database in documenting all recruiting efforts and comments.
- Review resumes and make outbound calls from various sources, such as from query reports based on skills, geographical areas, and last contact dates.
- Exercise ability to recognize possible leads such as layoffs, advertisements, internet, and follow up on the leads.
- Proper processing of daily duties as tasked by the Director of Recruiting & Program Delivery.
- Follow up with employees that complete or terminate assignments and route to another assignment when possible.
- Obtain referrals from candidates and follow up with referrals.
- Be thoroughly familiar with the Company and the Company’s policies and procedures with regard to job site wages and benefits, and working conditions of assignment.
- Have clear understanding of requirements pertaining to pre-employment screening, background checks, drug screening, and employment eligibility verification.
- Maintain rapport with candidate after hire in order to provide effective customer service and place candidate for subsequent assignments.
- Recruiter must be a team player--able to work with fellow recruiters and support staff.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED; Associates Degree or higher Preferred
- 3 years of Recruiting experience at a major staffing company Preferred
- Beginner to Intermediate skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Nature of Work:
- Attract the most qualified employees available and matching them to the open positions for which they are best suited.
- Must be assertive and able to effectively converse with applicants using industry terminology.
- Must communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy healthy competition with fellow recruiters.
- Must be willing to work extra hours and weekends when required.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient.
- Must be resourceful, determined, persistent and thorough.
- Exempt Salaried – Full Time Regular
Promotions & Growth:
- Promotions are based on employee’s performance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)