Experimental Avionics Tech- **Long Term**Wichita, KS (CORP)
Strom Aviation •
Type of aircraft: Corporate
Longevity: 12 Months
Type of work environment: Service Center
- To identify malfunctions, remove, repair and install a limited variety of aircraft communication, navigation, avionics, and electrical components.
- Perform analysis of routine electrical and avionics malfunctions according to standard shop practices using some equipment such as voltmeters, ohmmeters and continuity lights.
- Perform minor repair such as replacing wires and connectors on standard electrical components, removing, repairing, and re-installing avionics equipment.
- Under guidance of supervisor, assist with analysis of more complicated malfunctions and repair of standard avionics and electrical components.
- Install electrical, avionics, and electronic components as directed.
Tools Required: YES
Years Experience: 2-3 years
Specific aircraft experience required: CORP - Cessna experience required
License requirements: N/A
- Minimum 2 years of related aircraft avionics systems, troubleshooting and repair
- Broad training and fundamental skills for hands on avionics/electrical troubleshooting of aircraft systems.
- Ability to deal with change and work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Professional demeanor and organizational skills.
- Must have positive attitude and outstanding integrity
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC