CASM Aviation has immediate openings for experienced A&P Licensed Avionics Technicians. Candidate will join our CASM Modification Team, currently in place at an MRO in Wilmington, Ohio to work the racks. We welcome you to join our heavy mod team. Excellent compensation provided.
LOCATION: Wilmington, OH
MOD TYPES: Avionics E&E Racks/Shelves
PLANE TYPE: B767
START DATE: Immediate
DURATION: Contract, long term, full time, overtime available
SALARY: $2700-$3600 per rack and $35 flat rate hourly/downtime pay between racks
BENEFITS: Health available
- Effectively performs E&E work associated with heavy aircraft A, B, C, and D checks.
- Deliver your experience/skills on various major aircrafts, such as Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer to our customers.
- Make complicated wire terminations (Coax, Shielded Splices, Quadrax Cables).
- Review wiring practices and tech references with the ability to read/understand wiring manual prints
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work other assigned jobs during down time between modification jobs
- Must work well within a small team environment and be available when needed.