A&P Mechanic/Technician Duluth
Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic/Technician
TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top-rate A&P Technicians/Mechanics in the Duluth, MN area! These are open-ended contract positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none, total compensation $25 – $28/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses!
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation $25 – $27/hour – paid weekly
- Per Diem Package
- Location: Duluth, MN
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days - $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools. Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision.Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshaling.Interpret technical manuals, drawings, and blueprints
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout
- Understand hazards associated with flight control operations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EDUCATION:AIRFRAME and POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must have A&P license
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
- 0-3 years of experience required
- ACCEPTING RECENT GRADUATE APPLICATIONS!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC