A&P/Avionics Technician Signing or Relocation bonus
Rust's Flying Service •
Rust’s Flying Service is accepting applications for certified A/P mechanic position with strong Avionics background.
Rust's has been in business for 60+ years and is a well established Part 135 off airport flight service located in Anchorage Alaska. Alaska is home to world class hunting and fishing and many other outdoor activities. We are looking for someone to join our team that has pride in their work and enthusiasm for what they do. The perfect candidate is safety minded and conscientious of their work and is someone who wants to enjoy where they work and who they work for. We believe in safety first, production second and a fun work atmosphere third.
- 3 years general aviation maintenance experience preferred and experience with troubleshooting Garmin, King, PS Engineering systems, partial/complete avionics installs and general aircraft wiring.
- But all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Top industry pay. $
- 5000 Signing Bonus or $5000 relocation bonus
- 1 week on, 1 week off nights with shift differential pay during summer months.
- 4-10's days in winter months.
- Medical insurance package,
- 401K program,
- Flight benefits on company aircraft available.
- Must be able to work evenings incl. weekends & holidays, as needed.
- Must have own hand tools or be willing to purchase those necessary to perform job.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Willing to outdoors in inclement weather on occasion
- . Work under the supervision of the Lead Mechanic, or DOM.
- Complete all tasks assigned with demonstrated competency and accuracy.
- Certified A/P mechanic
- 3 years general aviation maintenance experience preferred
- Preferred experience on Gipps GA8-320, Cessna 185/ 206/ 208, deHavilland DHC-2/2T/3T and PT6A engines
- General aircraft wiring
- Troubleshooting Garmin, King, PS Engineering systems
- Partial/complete avionics installs
Possible $5000 relocation
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)