A. Education Level:
1. Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Preferred: Advanced degree or equivalent.
B. Training Certifications:
1. Required: Qualified by the appropriate US military aircraft electrician maintenance course or civilian equivalent.
2. Preferred: Graduate of US Military aircraft electrician school and FAA A&P Certificate.
1. Required: Four (4) years’ experience as an aircraft electrician.
2. Preferred: Two (2) years’ experience as an aircraft electrician on UH-60M.
D. Specific knowledge, skills, ability:
1. Must be able to communicate effectively with host nation personnel and company management.
2. Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
3. Possess a valid driver’s license.
4. Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.