AVIONICS SYSTEM INTEGRATOR / LINE TECHNICIAN
Atlas Aircraft Center Inc/PlaneSense •
We are currently looking for an Avionics System Integrator/Line Technician to join our team!
Day and afternoon shifts available!
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. located in Portsmouth, NH, is a Pilatus authorized fleet service and support center for the PlaneSense® fractional fleet. As an FAA certified Part 145 repair station, we specialize in Pilatus PC-12 turboprop & PC-24 jet support.
Our FAA certified Avionics Department installs and repairs a full spectrum of avionics systems on corporate jets and turbo-props to high performance piston
aircraft and maintains all electronics on board the PlaneSense® program aircraft. Our team is highly trained and excels in the modification and installation of new equipment with an emphasis in troubleshooting capability. The Avionics team interfaces with the maintenance team to ensure trouble-free, high-quality performance.
Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. is seeking an experienced Avionics System Integrator/Line Technician to join its team. This position is responsible for performing maintenance on the PlaneSense® fleet of Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft. Responsibilities include installation and testing of upgraded or exchange avionics. Ability to create or modify new or existing AutoCad schematics with direction from the Avionics Manager. Additional duties include aircraft database uploading and fault file downloading.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in General and/or Corporate Aviation avionics in modern turbine aircraft. (equivalent military experience will be considered)
- Technicians must have a good understanding of and be able to read wiring diagrams and other installation technical data, as well as proper operation of avionics ramp testing equipment.
- The Ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate system level integration of various manufactures.
- This level of competency should also translate into excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Pitot/static experience preferred.
- Airframe and Power Plant certificate preferred.
- Excellent computer skills are also required.
PlaneSense, Inc./Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. provides a clean work environment, competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package consisting of:
- Medical, dental (effective date of hire)
- Vision insurance
- Company paid life & AD&D insurance
- Company paid short term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Annual tool reimbursement program
- Tuition reimbursement for military A&P prep course
- Heated hangar/avionics shop
- Factory technician training
- 2nd shift differential – currently no overnight shifts
- Located on the seacoast in tax-free NH
- Relocation stipend may apply
We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender or gender identity, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlaneSense, Inc./Atlas Aircraft Center, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)