AMENTUM is currently seeking a qualified Electronics Technician in support of U.S. Air Force maintenance operations at Holloman AFB NM. This contract consists of F-16 Block 40 aircraft organizational level (O-level) assigned to the 54th Aircraft Maintenance Squadron (54AMXS), 8th Aircraft Maintenance Units (AMU) contractor operation and Intermediate level (I-Level) supplementing the 54th Maintenance Squadron (54 MXS), 49 MXS and 49 LRS to support flying training for the 56th Fighter Wing (56 FW), 54th Fighter Group (54 FG), training mission at Holloman AFB (HAFB), NM. This is a Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) position.
The Electronics Technician maintains the Central Technical Publications Library (CTPL) in a complete and current status per current regulations. Requisitions, receives, screens, reviews, routes, distributes as necessary and files all incoming technical manuals media. Establishes dispersed libraries and necessary control functions to distribute data. Establishes and maintains a training program for assigned library personnel, including dispersed librarians. Develops an automatic verification program using the guidance provided. Develops and maintains a program for classified technical media receipt, stowage, distribution, inventory, and disposition in accordance with current regulations.
- In Accordance With (IAW) T.O. 00-5-1, the TODO accomplishes all TODO requirements utilizing the approved Air Force Database system. Is experienced utilizing the Air Force Enhanced Technical Information System (ETIMS).
- Creates, maintains Technical Order accounts and libraries as required IAW T.O. 00-5-1.
- Maintains e-tool accounts, e-tools, and all associated hardware and software.
- Receives and maintains Revisions, Supplements, Changes and Time Compliance Technical Orders through the approved Air Force database system. Provides a listing of all Technical Order Changes, Revisions, Supplements, and Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTO) to the Contracting Officer Representatives (COR) and all AMENTUM Personnel as required.
- Establishes T.O. sub-account libraries where required. Completes audits of all libraries and documents the findings for inclusion in the Quality Control reporting.
- Performs spot checks and audits on all assigned T.O. Libraries, Accounts and Sub Accounts.
- Catalog, index, circulate and inventory classified and unclassified documents, periodicals, media, and electronic format files.
- Conduct research and investigate sources of special data that may be available in, and out of collection.
- Provide information searches for customers.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.