Aviation Electrical Assembler
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Electrical Performs routine production assembly operations on structural and mechanical assemblies, subassemblies and aircraft systems, equipment and accessories using manual operations.
- Suitable candidates will have ONE year of direct Aerospace Electrical Experience as a minimum requirement, and preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Electrical Experience.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT AEROSPACE ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE will NOT be considered, unless they have completed a relevant aerospace manufacturing program (ex. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Trident Technical College, Pittsburg Aeronautical Institute, etc.)
- Aerospace electrical experience should include pre-routing, perm-routing, wire bundle build up, wire bundle repair, fiber optics, coaxial cable.Lift up to 25 pounds (Occasional lifting of 21-35 pounds), bend and twist at the waist, walk, crawl, crouch, stand for long periods, kneel, reach, climb/balance, flexion/extension.
- Contact with sealants and solvents, exposure to noise, working on elevated platforms.
- Use personal protective gear for face, eyes, ears, hand, and arms as required.
- Pass visual acuity and color perception tests.Read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Handle, use, and dispose of hazardous material.
- Obtain & maintain training certifications as required to support assignment responsibilities.
- Must have at least one year of Aerospace experience
- Must be open to working any shift
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC