Avionics Technician & Installer... Last Job You Will ever Need!!!
Leading Edge Avionics •
Avionics Technician/Installer - Full Time with Overtime Available
GREAT LOCATION AND COMPANY...THIS IS YOUR LAST JOB SEARCH!!!
The ideal candidate removes existing avionics and installs new avionics equipment in Part 135 and 91 General Aviation/ Corporate jets. Must have extensive experience installing all types of major manufacturers avionics efficiently. Must be able to perform all stages of installation from planning, to recommending equipment, wire integration, and testing systems post-installation.
About Leading Edge Avionics..... Founded over 4 decades ago, Leading Edge Avionics is located in beautiful Southern California on (SNA) John Wayne Airport and operates at multiple airports throughout Southern California and is considered an expert in our field. Leading Edge Avionics customers are the best of the best operating a wide range of corporate jets, turbo props and a wide range of GA aircraft. Our avionics team is at the heart of our success and as a result, working at Leading Edge Avionics is a rewarding and exciting environment. Our median tenure is over 15 years.
Our Perfect Candidate/team member
Our ideal new team member is a passionate, motivated self-directed aviation enthusiast that wants to become part of a team-driven environment, with an entrepreneurial spirit. An individual with a high acumen installing numerous avionics into a variety of airframes. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. At Leading Edge Avionics, our team members embrace these qualities and we pay and reward accordingly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides insights on how to create better efficiency in the installation process for any avionics.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective-free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Full Medical and Dental
- Relocation allowance
- Company paid classes and enrichment training as requested
- Angels Baseball
- Company deep-sea sport fishing
- Working for a company that appreciates you and being excited to get up every day!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
**Position available in multiple cities
- High School Diploma, GED; Bachelors
- Minimum three (3) years avionics installation experience
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary
- Must pass airport background check
- Must have 2+ years of avionics installation experience on aircraft that range from high-performance single engine to mid-sized jets.
- Must be able to individually, without assistance, remove existing avionics and install new major manufacturers equipment (Garmin, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins) in a variety of airframes.
- Must be able to conduct and interpret functional tests of avionics/electrical systems in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, manufacturers installation manuals and engineering drawings.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting avionics systems.
- Experience installing cabin entertainment systems and WiFi systems is a plus.
Yes/help finding the perfect spot
Job Ident #: