AVEX INC. •
We provide high end corporate maintenance on turbo prop aircraft. Avex is the largest factory authorized TBM/Socata Distributor in the world. We offer both maintenance and avionics; taking great pride that all of our technicians are factory trained. We have been honored with the FAA Diamond Award twelve times! Avex is an authorized Garmin dealer, as well as Avidyne, L3 and Sandel. We only work on TBMs, so just one platform with primarily Garmin equipment.
Tired of working on old airplanes? Want to work in a clean, professional environment in a properly equipped shop? We need top notch Avionics Technicians to support our avionics shop at the Camarillo Airport. The job entails scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting, as well as upgrades and installations of new equipment. Our technicians are responsible for every facet of an installation, from design to equipment check out.
The ideal candidate should have thorough knowledge of Garmin avionics systems architecture and be capable of following electrical schematics. This position requires exceptional customer service attitude, teamwork skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with other service departments.
We offer very competitive salaries based on experience and ability. Avex offers health insurance, a dental plan, 401(k), paid time off, public holidays, free training. We will also offer relocation assistance for the right candidate.
The position currently available for candidates who meet the following requirements:
The following are preferred qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of General Aviation or Corporate avionics and instrument installation
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Garmin systems (G600, G1000, and G3000)
- System repairs
- Familiar with altimeters
- Altitude reporting systems
- RVSM checks
- Pitot/static and transponder system testing
- Troubleshooting and repair of systems mainly, Garmin units
- Datalink Weather and Traffic Systems, GPWS, etc.
- Previous installation experience on various makes and models of MFD, GPS, Nav/Com
- Familiar with G600 installs, L3 trilogy, GTN750, GMX200, GTS820, & GTX33/32
- Previous Garmin, Honeywell, and L3 is experience a plus.
Job Ident #:
Avionics - CMA
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC