Elite Avionics Service •
Elite Aviation Service, LLC is now hiring an experienced avionics technician! Our Northwest Arkansas location is nestled in the beautiful “Natural State”. If you are looking to build a future there is room for growth here.
This hourly position requires a thorough knowledge of Garmin Avionic Systems, typically G-500/600, G-1000, and G-3000. In addition to Garmin, we also work with other dealers such as Avidyne, Bendix King, Trig, and L3.
The job entails:
- Scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting, upgrades and installations of new equipment.
- The ideal candidate would have thorough knowledge of Garmin avionics systems architecture and be capable of following wiring schematics.
- This position requires exceptional customer service attitude, teamwork skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with other service departments.
A position is currently available for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years (or equivalent) of General Aviation or Corporate avionics and instrument installation
- Troubleshooting and system repairs, Garmin experience required.
- Altitude reporting systems and altimeters.
- Pitot/static and transponder system testing is required.
- Troubleshooting and repair of units and systems mainly: Garmin G-500/600, G-1000, G-3000, GTN 650/750, GMX200, GTS820, and GTX33/327/335/345.
- Previous installation experience on various models of autopilot, MFD, GPS, and Nav/Com.
- Familiar with G-500/600 and GTN 650/750 installs as well as L3 standby instruments.
- Datalink Weather and Traffic Systems, and GPWS experience is required.
- Previous Garmin (mandatory), and L3 experience preferred.
Benefits include: Holidays, vacation, and insurance is available. Pay is negotiable (based on experience).
Job Ident #: