Avionics - AZ (HVY)
Strom Aviation •
Proficient working knowledge of job specifications for Avionics Technician. Proficient working knowledge of the following skills and the ability to learn skills among various narrow and wide body commercial aircraft (Boeing, Airbus, McDonnell Douglas):
1. Remove and replace various aircraft components and electrical systems with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisor’s directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
2. Troubleshoot and repair all major electrical, communications, and navigational systems down to component level with various testing equipment on aircraft or in a shop environment.
3. Analyze all repairs deciding independent methods and procedures to accomplish assignments.
4. Perform as a Relief Lead assuming all Lead responsibilities in his or her absence.
5. Lead and work with small crew of 2 to 4 mechanics/technicians in performance of their assignments.
6. Perform the duties of and provide necessary training for lower skill levels.
7. Maintain and store various tools in a serviceable condition.
8. Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
9 Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
10 Perform any work that may be assigned by his or her supervisor.
36 months or 3 years minimum experience in maintenance of avionics related work. Commercial experience is preferred but not required
Job Ident #: