Avionics ID:2130034224 Greensboro
- Inspects,tests, adjusts, and repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, radio, pulse, navigation, auto pilot, and compass systems, installed in aircraft, using hand tools and test equipment.
- Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Troubleshooting, Adjusts, replaces, or repairs defective components based on analysis of test results, following blue prints, schematics, handbooks, wiring diagrams and other technical documents
- Calibrates installed or repaired equipment.
- Responsible for flight test instrumentation and modification
- Provide ground operation support for Flight Test
- Maintains record of repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with flight operation support required.
- Experience with aircraft wiring, repair or wiring modification required.
- A&P license an asset.
- Strong skills in avionics and airframe and power plant technical support including installation, repair, and fabrication support.
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment in mechanical repair and fabrication situations and in addressing engineers and their design and modification needs.
- Strong knowledge of glass cockpit avionics systems; troubleshooting; ringing out; wiring diagrams; wiring needs; and wiring practices, mods, and terminations.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)