Avionics Installation Technician
Mac Avionics, Inc •
Mac Avionics is a busy, well established repair station at Lakeland Linder Regional Airport seeking experienced Avionics Installation Technician. Full time position. Great pay. Drug free workplace.
Key Abilities and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Garmin, Aspen, JP Instruments, Avidyne, PS Engineering, L3, Appareo and GA avionics systems
- Must be able to fabricate and install doublers, instrument panels, shelves, and other sheet metal items.
- Must be proficient at reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, system schematics, and utilizing aircraft manuals.
- Must be experienced with electrical and manual hand tools, bench and ramp test equipment, and soldering equipment.
- Must be able to perform FAR 91.411 and 91.413 checks.
- Adher to FAA Part 145 Repair Station practices
- Must documents all work accomplished in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Must observe all safety, environmental and general housekeeping rules and policies.
- May perform other duties as required by the company.
We are an EOE company. Pre-employment Drug screen and background checks required. US residency is required. We are a drug, alcohol, and nicotine free work place
- Basic tools required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years experience in avionics in the general aviation industry
- Must have working knowledge of Garmin, Aspen, JP Instruments, Avidyne, PS-Engineering, Bendix/King and other general aviation avionics systems
- Must meet the requirements to obtain an FAA Repairman Certificate and will be required to perform safety sensitive tasks under the guidelines of Mac Avionics. and FAA regulations
- Must be able to operate under FAA Approved Anti-Drug and Anti-Alcohol Abuse Program.
$20-$40/hr plus bonuses
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)