Avionics Installer - Addison, Texas 22074
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Installer with general aviation experience for an opportunity in Addison, TX.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Ideal candidate will need moderate supervision, perform removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Ability to perform Avionics installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings
- Ability to perform completion of tasks within allotted time frame
- Ability to maintain required workorders
- Complies with the company policies, FAA and all safety regulations
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Avionics Installation experience on Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Piper aircraft.
- Experience with Avidyne, Garmin, Freeflight, and Bendix King systems.
- 3+ years of Avionics Installation experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors..
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)