Under moderate supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
2. Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
3. Assists with maintaining required logs and records.
4. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.