Avionics Installer I - Savannah, GA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in installations, modifications and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
- Assists with the completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Assists with maintaining required logs and records.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED. General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Must know how to use a multi-meter.
- Entry level position.
- Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)