Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.General knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Must know how to use a multimeter.
- Entry level position.
- Six (6) months accredited schooling in aviation electronics or general electrical experience preferred.
Aircraft wiring and drawing
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred and/or successful completion in current year youth apprenticeship program, in area of expertise.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.