Avionics Installer II - Savannah, GA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking an Avionics Installer II for an open position in Savannah, GA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Previous avionics install experience.
- Experience with Catia
- Experience with Smarteam
- Position is most likely for night shift.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)