Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
2. Maintains required logs and records.
3. Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
4. Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
5. Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
6. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations. 7. Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
2. Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
3. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Strong written and verbal skills required.
2. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.