Avionics Service Technician CLE
Constant Aviation •
- Troubleshoots, repairs, modifies and calibrates aircraft electronic systems and components
- Certifies integrated avionic systems and components at intermediate levels utilizing shop avionics support equipment and specialized precision measuring equipment
- Analyzes malfunctions and calibrates and performs maintenance on avionics support equipment using calibration standards
- Installs, aligns and wires electrical and electronic components such as sensors, radio communications, antennas and lights
- Performs continuity checks and functional checkouts of complete aircraft systems.
- Process Inspection forms and sign name, as technician, after their work is completed Notify proper authority of any suspected unairworthy conditions found during the performance of their duties
- Sets up and operates necessary test equipment: conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other duties as required
- High School diploma
- 3 years of related corporate avionics experience.
- Advanced certification in avionics preferred.
- Must be flexible with shift work.
- Travel for aircraft support is a possibility,
- Current passport preferred.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC