Avionics Lead - Mobile, AL
TARCG Aviation •
Job Location: Mobile, AL
Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities.
Currently recruiting for an Avionics Supervisor to join the team in Mobile, AL
- Facilitate day-to-day operations of the avionics shop as a front-line supervisor and functional point of contact for customer communication.
- Ensure excellent customer support by offering thorough inside sales quotes, scheduling work, and providing status updates to customers.
- Lead the team supervising all work and provide technical support and assistance to the team completing installations, modifications, and fabrication of wiring and electrical components, systems, fixtures, assemblies, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematics, worksheets, and engineering drawings.
- This role requires the direct supervision of employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ideal candidate must have a strong working knowledge of, and be able to supervise, the following operations: Fabricate and/or install avionics and electrical systems.
- Complete or assist with complex installation tasks.
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed.
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed.
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation.
- Complete antenna installations and coax cable terminations.
- Complete or assist with wire harness continuity checks.
- Perform Bench Testing and Repairs Perform Aircraft Pilot/Static Certifications Assist with maintaining required logs and records.
- Prompt, Regular Attendance.
Education and/or Experience Required
- Complete wiring harness maps and mock-ups.
- Possess general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least 5 years’ experience in avionics installation (in general aviation); or the equivalent of experience and education.
- Experience with blueprints, wiring diagrams, and electrical components required.
- Certificates and/or LicensesBench experience and/or A&P certificate preferred but not required.
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred but not required.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318, A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11, jet2, Cessna, Kind Airs, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, OEM, MRO, Cessna 441, Cessna Conquest II, Cessna 414, Cessna Chancellor, Cessna 404, Cessna Titan, Cessna 402, Cessna Titan, Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152, Beech, Cessna, Cirrus, Mooney, Piper
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC