Avionics Tech - GA
Hire Aviation •
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning avionics systems and complete aircraft inspection requirements.
- Use sound judgment and technical aptitude to make troubleshooting decisions and discrepancy resolution.
- May have to directly communicate with customers regarding troubleshooting and the status of repairs.
- Oversee EFIS, Flight Management (FMS), Satcom, High Speed Internet, EGPWS/TAWS, comms, navs, radar, TCAS/XPDR, DME, AP/FD, Cabin Management, In-flight Entertainment, and other avionics/electronics systems.
- Provide emergency power supply battery servicing.
- Must have 3+ years' of troubleshooting and install experience
- Uses hand tools, testing equipment, and able to solder.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)