Education and Experience Requirements:
High School graduate/GED.
- A & P license, FCC license or NCATT certification preferred.
- Four (4) years experience in an avionics/electrical career field; or two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related experience.
*Note: 2nd shift positions
Experience with aircraft launch, recovery, preflight, postflight, and major inspections.
1. Preferred proficiency in the operation and troubleshooting of other aircraft systems or disciplines other than avionics, such as hydraulics, landing gear, flight controls, environmental controls or structural installations and repairs.
2. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
3. Demonstrates excellent communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
4. Must be able to climb stairs and ladders, work in confined areas and lift up to 50 pounds
POC Dru firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843- 628- 5380
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.