#Avionics Tech- $27/HR, $40.50 OT plus bonuses - West Virginia
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is looking for an Avionics Technician - Bridgeport, WV:
- Adhere to customer General Work Requirements
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect, modify and service aircraft avionics, electrical and electronic equipment
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required - Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist other maintenance disciplines
- A Certification
- Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- Typically 0 – 2 years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- The ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory and control of tools
- Must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- Be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: