- Ensure that all work is performed and documented in accordance with and FAA requirements.
- Ensure that any discrepancies identified during the performance of a maintenance task are documented.
- Follow all and FAA policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and repair any discrepancies.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- A-License not required.
- Military experience (preferred).
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Compensation: $24.00-$38.00 (DOE) This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Schedule: 1st shift: 6am-3pm. 2nd shift: 3pm-11pm. 3rd shift: 11pm-6am
- Veterans wanted!! Very friendly work enviornment!
• This position includes performing ALL levels of maintenance from heavy repair work to line maintenance.
• We are looking candidates with entry level to 20+ years experience and everything in between.
• Must have a clean background and be able to pass a drug test.
• Basic tools are required.
• WE ARE LOOKING FOR SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY. Please do not apply unless you are interested in a long-term career opportunity.