Maintains aircraft airworthiness by assessing system results; locating and repairing failures.
* Assesses aircraft system results by performing system function tests.
* Locates aircraft system failures by troubleshooting systems including fuel, hydraulic, flight controls, rigging, engine control, pneumatics, and landing gear using appropriate equipment.
* Corrects aircraft system failures by researching resolutions; removing, repairing, and replacing components.
* Verifies system results by conducting function tests.
* Maintains air safety by adhering to regulations and manuals, such as, faa, ata, parts catalogues, technical orders, etc., including repair and replacement limits.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
* Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Should you have any questions about this positing, please email resume to Mandy@hsgi-inc.com or call me at (682)251-8506
Thank you for choosing HSGI to assist in your career search. We will do everything possible to locate the right job for you!