Avionics Technician (P-3) - Greenville, South Carolina 18066
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Avionics Techs for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems. Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ Years of Aircraft Modification experience required.
- P-3 experience a plus but not required.
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company.
- Must have ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
- A&P License preferred.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC