Avionics Technician 2,500 Bonus
Hire Aviation •
We are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for this position to work at a leading MRO in North America!
- To perform functions assigned in the inspection, testing, adjusting, assembly, disassembly, repair, cleaning, and calibration of aircraft avionics equipment.
- Inspects components of avionics equipment for defects, such as loose connections and frayed wire, and for accuracy of assembly and installation.
- Tests avionics equipment under simulated or actual operating conditions to determine performance and airworthiness, using test equipment, such as oscilloscopes, digital meters and counters, and circuit analyzers.
- Must provide your own tools
- Must have a valid driver's license
*Providing competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging careers, advancement potential, and a safe pleasant work environment.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC