Avionics Technician SR - Brunswick, Georgia 18095
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Avionics Installer Sr
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Avionics Technician for an opportunity in Brunswick, GA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads, supports, and assists the efforts of technicians performing avionics installations. Fabricates wire harnesses, installs, terminates, ring-out, and assists in functional test of avionics/electrical systems.
- Provides work direction to technicians. Ensures completion of tasks within allotted time frame.
- Coordinates with and assists other departments to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Trains other team members in associated work assignments.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of employees and techniques.
- Completes work in innovative and effective ways
- Assists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
- Maintains required. logs and records.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Checks all work, including other team members, to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Coordinate shift changes in team leaders absence.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Assists and fills in for team coordinator as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics and two (2) years related work experience; or four (4) years experience in an avionics/electronic career field.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Policies and Procedures manual, Inspection Procedures manual, and pertinent Process Specifications.
- Possess the proven ability to move to new tasks with only a minimal, short-term impact to established goal hours and schedule.
- Computer keyboard skills necessary.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC