Avionics Technician VMMT-204
LOGMET LLC •
Avionics Technician will provide Contract Maintenance Support (CMS) as
an integrated part of the Avionics/Phase Maintenance Division’s
maintenance effort to support the unit’s flight hour/training goals.
Potential Positions include: Aircraft Mechanic 2, Aircraft Mechanic 1,
and Aircraft Worker.
a minimum of five (5) years Aviation experience, and no less than two
(2) years V-22 experience (U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) Military
Occupational Specialty (MOS) 6326).
- Possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
appropriate technical publication(s) to include: Interactive Electronic
Technical Manual (IETM), Maintenance Instruction Manuals (MIMs), and
Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs) in the performance of all assigned
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, schematic diagrams, and applicable technical data.
utilizes common tools, calibrated equipment, and special support
equipment/tools in the performance of maintenance procedures.
- Operate support equipment for flight line maintenance of established procedures.
- Observe personal safety and line precautions around aircraft and workspaces.
with the provisions of the corporation’s Standard Practice Procedures
manual and DoD 5220.22-M when handling classified information to include
generating, marking, storing, handling and destroying of classified
material, if required.
- Work will be on a government installation; therefore, you must be cleared for access.
cooperate and communicate, as directed, with supervisors, team leaders
and coworkers satisfactorily. This includes the professional, mature
acceptance of constructive criticism.
and repair Avionics/Electrical System discrepancies. Perform
maintenance in the removal, repair, replacement, and installation of the
Communication/ Navigation (COM/NAV), Automatic Flight Control System
(AFCS), components, electrical wiring, and component rigging.
- Perform Scheduled, Unscheduled, Special and Phase Maintenance inspections as directed through MRC decks.
- Research, interpret and comply with Technical Directive (TD) requirements for the aircraft/aircraft components.
candidates must be able to obtain a level of experience to become a
Collateral Duty Inspector (CDI)/Collateral Duty Quality Assurance
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)