Garmin Avionics Technician- 3K Hiring Bonus
Force Aviation •
Force Aviation has immediate Avionics Technician openings in Dallas Texas.The Avionics Technician position will be responsible for inspecting, trouble-shooting, servicing, and maintaining electronic systems and components in a safe and professional manner. This position requires attention to detail, self motivated, great attitude and team player.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures. Must be able to research and order parts.
- Fabricate, assemble, repair, install, modify, test, operate, and troubleshoot aircraft installed avionics and electrical systems in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, engineering schematics and accepted industry practices.
- Assemble, install, terminate, and test wire harnesses to schematic specifications.
- Install Avionics and Electrical Mods to STC, Manufacture’s Installation manual and Engineering specifications.
- Review workscope, drawings, and parts kits for accuracy and applicability.
- Perform electrical continuity checks, operational tests, and acceptance test per engineering and manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Document all maintenance and installations preformed on aircraft in accordance with FAA Regulations, appropriate technical data and the repair station manual.
- Accomplish tasks within allotted time, and communicate with Lead Technicians and Supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA A&P preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 years avionics experience
- Commitment to maintaining safe working environment
- Ability to think critically and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Basic understanding of FAA Rules and Regulations
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Salary Range: Competitive Salary Based on Experience - Medical·Paid Holidays·3 Weeks PTO
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)