Avionics Technician - Memphis, TN
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Perform general avionics support items on aircraft. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components and repair work.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Aircraft movement and performance verification of systems.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling to support operations.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects as assigned. Schedule and work quality are essential in these functions.
- Process work orders for return-to-service and timely billing.
- Supervise team members in daily work and project management for completion of projects.
- Coordinate the interdepartmental schedule and act as production support for manager.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Must have Garmin Knowledge
Must have minimum of 2 years experience
Both GA and commercial experience a plus.
Must be conscientious, service oriented
Preferably with an A&P
SIDA badge required
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.