Avionics Technician-GREAT PAY-IMMEDIATE START!!!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking Avionic Technicians for open positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
In your role, you will:
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and guidance while performing various operational, functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic, aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft.
- Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and acft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
- Perform repairs and modifications as required.
- Perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages.
- Advise supervisor/lead of job status at all times.
- Perform assigned work to establish standards and estimates routinely.
- Perform system functional tests as required by maintenance programs and logically diagnose malfunctions.
- Must be able to understand and interpret prints
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- May assist in creation of service orders with SAP or applicable operating systems
- May assist in complete engine and / or APU runs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- MRO experience required/Modification experience
- You have an A license
- You have a Valid Drivers license
- You have completed Avionics / electric A/C Technical School or other substantiated equivalent
- You have 1 + years avionics work experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own a basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate inventory & control of tools
- You will obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You are able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You are able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You are able to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (if applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- MRO/Modification Experience
- You have a GROL (General Radiotelephone Operator License) or AET (Aircraft Electronics Technician) Certificate
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- You have Client aircraft model experience
- You have the demonstrated ability to train other employees
- MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS!!!
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)