Avionics Technician - Wilmington, OH
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
There will be a written test, a practical test, and then a face to face interview with one of the supervisors.
The Avionics Technician performs a variety of installation and maintenance of avionics hardware and wiring assemblies at customer standards of quality. The Avionics Tech will conduct operational checks, troubleshooting and the repair of avionics and electrical systems on all types of aircraft. Performs functional checks, ground and flight test procedures and reports and repairs resultant discrepancies. In addition will also determine power availability status of aircraft and provide recommendations for availability of aircraft electrical and avionics systems. Will fabricate and install wiring assemblies, static lines and associated mechanical equipment per drawings. Provide avionics technical guidance and assistance to aircraft electricians and other skill groups as required.
- High school diploma OR GED
- 2 years avionics experience, to include troubleshooting, in a heavy aircraft maintenance or modification environment
- 2 years experience in the removal, modification, and installation of aircraft avionic systems
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot and repair all types of avionics equipment and electrical systems using electrical schematics.
- Basic understanding of FAA regulations pertaining to CFR Part 145 repair station operations
- Must provide own tools
- FCC License and/or Power plant license
- 2 years previous experience at a FAR Part 145 repair station
- Graduate of electronics principles course or equivalent military training
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and to travel on an as needed basis to support off-site maintenance
- Eye/hand coordination and clear field of vision
- Ability to work at heights up to 80 feet and lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in tight and confined spaces with respiratory equipment
- Ability to bend, crawl, twist, and other positions and sustain the position for extended period of time
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
.50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.