Veterans Alliance, LLC •
, Illinois, United States
Duties and Responsibilities:
Effectively troubleshoot and repair all Avionics components & systems.
Learn, understand and follow the company work order and parts requisition process as written.
Maintain a clean, neat, and efficient work area.
Ability to obtain FCC licensing and FAA repairman Certification.
Analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Earning Potential: Contractors can earn up to $45 per hour (DOE) (Approx. $70,000.00-$105,000.00 per year) depending on volunteered overtime.
- Furthermore – Contractors have $41,600.00 of this income paid out tax-free due to per diem. (up to $800.00 per week in tax-exempt per diem per week)
- 5/8 work schedules (limited overtime)
- Offering direct employment and 6-month contract to hire opportunities.
- Benefits: Providing 100% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% match on 401k up to 6% of the employee's contribution.
- Tools: Basic tools required.
- Veterans Friendly Work Environment – Veterans Needed!!!
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)