Veterans Alliance, LLC •
, Tennessee, United States
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components.
- Assemble components such as switches, electrical controls, and junction boxes.
- Install electrical and electronic components.
- Interpret flight test data, test and troubleshoot systems and components.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A-License preferred (Not required)
- Will accept any aircraft platform exp.
- Earning Potential: Contractors will earn up to $32.00 per hour (Approx. $90,000.00 per year) depending on volunteer overtime.
- Furthermore – Contractors have $39,520.00 of this income paid out tax-free due to per diem. (up to $760.00 per week in tax-exempt per diem per week)
- 4/10 work schedules (Unlimited Overtime)
- Offering direct employment and 6-month contract to hire opportunities.
- Benefits: Providing 100% of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 100% match on 401k up to 6% of the employee's contribution.
- Tools: Basic tools required.
- Veterans Friendly Work Environment – Veterans Needed!!!
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)