Apollo Professional Solutions, Inc. •
1. Correctly manufacture, route, install, and repair electrical wiring to Engineering Drawings and Standards.
2. Read and interpret wiring diagrams and relevant Maintenance Manuals to install and test avionics and Helicopter Systems equipment as assigned
3. Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
4. Properly build, and accomplish final installs of complex wiring harnesses to Engineering Drawings and Standards.
5. Perform routine continuity and power checks to ensure harness integrity.
6. Trouble shoot electrical and avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs as assigned.
7. Route and clamp multiple wiring harnesses through airframe structure to both picture and Standards.
8. Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program.
9. Comply with and participate in the FOD Program.
Education & Experience:* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Technical School Certification or equivalent (required)
* Valid A&P and/or FCC license (Preferred) * 3 - 5 years recent experience minimum
* This is safety sensitive position and will require inclusion in an FAA approved Drug and Alcohol screening program.
- If your company's current FAA Drug & Alcohol Program Certificate is not already on file please send with acceptance of award.
- A compliance letter will need to be sent prior to start confirming your contractors inclusion in this program.
* Must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident Alien * Legality: Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English language * Be capable of working overtime and any assigned shift.
* Be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
* Ability to Read and interpret schematic, technical drawings, and wiring diagrams.
* Proficient in the use of avionics tools to include insertion/removal tools correct crimpers. Must be able to select proper pins, crimp tools, removal and insertion tools for proper terminations of wiring connectors.
* Strong Communication skills; written and verbal
* Must be Detail Oriented and able to Multi-Task
* Strong problem solving and evaluation skills
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)